RAPTOR BUGGY ATTACHMENT SUPPORT
The Raptor Buggy is compatible with most electric hoverboards with 6.5", 8", and 10" wheels.
Warning: Not compatible with My First Hoverboard.
Hand-operation gives you full control of your riding experience
Yes, the attachment has adjustable frame length and adjustable straps to securely attach buggy to electric scooter
4 to 5 hours for full charge.
Yes,it is uL 2272 certified.
Yes, but your hoverboard is not waterproof.
Some of it needs to be assembled.
A smart phone is not needed.
(Applies to Hoverboards / Folding E-scooters /
Folding E-bikes / Skateboards / Kart / Buggy)
This product comes with a 90 day limited parts and labor warranty for manufacturer’s defects. This includes defects to the motor, gyroscopic sensor, battery, motherboards, lights, controller and Bluetooth(r) module.
The conditions of this warranty and our responsibilities under this warranty are as follows:
Manufacturer's warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original purchaser only. Manufacturer warranty only applies to products purchased through an authorized Hover-1 retailer. Items purchased from private sellers, online auction sites, including eBay, liquidators, sold "as-is" or “final sale" or from clearance or going-out-of-business sales, are not covered by warranty. The warranty period begins on date of purchase, not date of first use. Please retain a copy of your receipt as this will be required to prove date of purchase should a warranty claim be needed.
- The warranty is not applicable if the product has been subject to physical abuse, improper installation, modification or repair by unauthorized third party.
- The responsibility of manufacturer shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the product at its sole discretion.
- The manufacturer will not take any responsibility if the failure of the unit has resulted from accident, abuse, misuse, or any unauthorized repair, modification or disassembly.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary under local laws. The following conditions comprise the requirements and scope of our warranty conditions and do not affect our legal and contractual warranty obligations.
- We offer a warranty on our products in accordance with the following conditions:
1) The warranty does not cover over-charging, or damages due to improperly maintaining lithium-ion battery installed in unit. The warranty does not cover tires, charge ports and other parts, which are considered consumables, parts that break easily such as glass or plastic or defects based on normal wear and tear. There is no warranty obligation in the event of marginal differences compared to the target appearance and workmanship provided these have a negligible effect on the product’s fitness for use, in the event of damage caused by chemical or electrochemical effects, by water, moisture, debris or generally from abnormal conditions.
2) The warranty will be performed in such a way that we shall decide whether to repair the defective parts or to replace them with working parts. Hover-1 reserves the right to exchange the product for a replacement product of equal or greater value if the product cannot be repaired within a reasonable time or at a reasonable cost. Products and/or parts that have been replaced or exchanged become property of Hover-1.
3) The warranty is voided if repairs or modifications are performed without the written consent of Hover-1 or if our products are equipped with additional parts or accessories that are not approved for the Hover-1. Using any charger, other than a genuine Hover-1 charger, or a charger for a different model, voids the warranty and is a serious fire hazard. Exposure to water, moisture, mud, dirt or debris, voids the warranty.
4) Warranties that have been activated do not cause the warranty period to be extended, nor do they trigger a new warranty period. The warranty period for any replacement parts installed ends with the warranty period for the entire product.
5) Any other further claims are excluded, especially those for replacement due to damage caused to the outside of the product, provided there is no obligatory legal liability.
We therefore accept no liability for accidental, indirect or other consequential damage of any kind, which leads to usage restrictions, data loss, and loss of earnings or interruption to business. If you have purchased an extended warranty, you will need to contact the retailer it was purchased from for assistance.
Asserting a warranty claim:
1) To make use of the warranty services, you must contact the Hover-1 Service Center by visiting www.Hover-1.com
2) Hover-1 will try to diagnose and solve your problem. We may require photos and/or videos to properly diagnose the issue and verify warranty eligibility. A copy of your receipt or online order confirmation, with purchase date visible, is required. Hover-1 reserves the right to verify purchases with the retailer and/or asset protection databases, and will deny warranty claims if the receipt is invalid, cannot be verified, or if the item has been returned or exchanged. If it is determined that a warranty claim exists, at our sole discretion, Hover-1 may send replacement parts and or issue an RMA number (Return Material Authorization) to send the product to Hover-1. If an RMA is issued, the package must be shipped within 14 days of the RMA issuance or the package will be refused and returned to sender. If, at the sole discretion of Hover-1's technicians, the item is found not to have a manufacturer defect, has been subject to abuse, the malfunction is due to water, debris or moisture exposure, or the item has been improperly maintained, customer will be charged for return shipping and no repairs will be completed.
IMPORTANT: Hover-1 will only accept parcels that have an RMA number.
Authorized Retailers: Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, excluding Amazon Marketplace, Brand Cell, Veteran’s Canteen, Fred Meyer, Academy Sports, Electronics Express, Purchasing Power, Home Shopping Network, QVC, Bed Bath & Beyond, Capitol Sales, Evine, Fry’s, Groupon, Northern Tool, The Sharper Image, Kroger, Woot, Meijer, True Value, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Kohl’s.
The limited warranty stated above is only valid for products sold in the Contiguous U.S. by Hover-1 or its authorized resellers. Items purchased in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico have shipping restrictions on batteries and we cannot ship replacement units or batteries outside of the Contiguous U.S.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HOVER-1'S TOTAL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE HOVER-1 PRODUCTS OR THIS WARRANTY POLICY WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.
Remarks: Hover-1 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to interpret, modify and amend this warranty policy at any time.
PARTS AVAILABILITY IS NOT GUARANTEED