HOVER-1™ WARRANTY (Applies to Ridr & Dart ONLY)
Our warranty only covers internal manufacturer defects. Physical damage is not included. We offer replacement shells available for sale on our Parts and Accessories page here.
Absolutely! Hover-1 products use non-standard voltage chargers. Chargers are available here:
Please be advised that the use of generic chargers voids the warranty and may damage your Hover-1 or pose a serious fire risk.
Yes, all warranty claims require a valid receipt or gift receipt. There are no exceptions so please keep a copy of your receipt.
If the product was a gift, we recommend you ask the gift giver to either provide you with a copy of the receipt or help you process the warranty claim on your behalf.
Unfortunately, your product’s warranty is only valid in the country in which you purchased your product.
(Applies to Ridr & Dart ONLY)
The conditions of this warranty and Hover-1’s responsibilities under this warranty are as follows:
Manufacturer’s warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original purchaser only.
Manufacturer warranty only applies to products purchased through an authorized Hover-1 retailer.
The warranty period begins on date of purchase, not date of first use. Please retain a copy of your receipt as this will be required to prove date of purchase should a warranty claim be needed.
The warranty is not applicable if the product has been subject to physical abuse, improper installation, modification or repair by unauthorized third party.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary under local laws. The following conditions comprise the requirements and scope of our warranty conditions and do not affect our legal and contractual warranty obligations.
Three Year Limited Warranty - RIDR and DART Only
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; Seat post and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty - RIDR and DART Only
One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced or repaired at the sole discretion of HOVER-1..
Labor and service calls are NOT included: The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your HOVER-1 product.
One -Year Limited Warranty Exceptions - RIDR and DART Only
MOTOR: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level is indicative of excessive strain on the scooter).
SERVICE: Warranty service can be performed by HOVER-1 or by an authorized service facility.Hover-1 will not accept packages that do not have a Return Authorization Number.. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
BATTERY: The batteries are warranted by HOVER-1 for sixty (60) days from the date of purchase of the unit by the original purchaser. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first sixty (60) days of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with normal wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty. Any warranty with regard to the battery is subject to owner providing a valid load test.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
This Warranty excludes:
- Battery Charger: The charger carries a 30-day warranty.
- Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, throttle, brakes, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers).
- Damaged caused by: water, moisture, battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, commercial use, or use other than normal.
- Uses other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from HOVER-1.
- Labor, service calls, shipping (including warranty claims), and other charges incurred for repair of the product are not approved by HOVER-1 unless authorized.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
We accept no liability for accidental, indirect or other consequential damage.
If you have purchased an extended warranty, please contact the warranty provider for assistance. Hover-1 does not offer extended warranties.
Asserting a warranty claim:
1) To make use of the warranty services, you must contact the Hover-1 Service Center by visiting www.Hover-1.com
2) Hover-1 will try to diagnose and solve your problem. We may require photos and/or videos to properly diagnose the issue and verify warranty eligibility. If it is determined that a warranty claim exists, at our sole discretion, Hover-1 may send replacement parts or issue a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number to send the product to Hover-1 or
If, at the sole discretion of Hover-1's technicians, the item is found not to have a manufacturer defect, has been subject to abuse or improperly maintained, customer will be charged for return shipping.
IMPORTANT: Hover-1 will only accept parcels that have an RMA number.
Remarks: Hover-1 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to interpret, modify and amend this warranty policy at any time.
PARTS AVAILABILITY IS NOT GUARANTEED